AFT DENTAL SYSTEM, S.L., from now on the Manager, is the Processing Manager of the user’s personal data and hereby informs you that such data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and so, the following information is provided:
Processing aim: to keep a commercial relation with the user. The operations planned to perform the data processing are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical media, current or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the MANAGER and will be related to its products and services, or those of his collaborators or partners the former may have reached an agreement with. In this event, third parties will not have access to the personal information.
- The performing of statistical analyses.
- The processing of orders, applications or any kind of request made by the user via any of the forms of contact made available.
- The sending of the website’s newsletter.
Data preservation criteria: It will be preserved as long as mutual interest exists to maintain the processing aim, and when that aim is no longer necessary, it will be deleted in compliance with adequate security measures to guarantee data pseudonymizationor its complete destruction.
Data communication: Personal data will not be communicated to third parties unless we are obliged to do so tocomply with statutory provisions.
Rights assisting the Interested Party:
- Withdrawal of consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectification, portability, removal of data and limitation or opposition to data processing.
- Right to fill a claim with the Control Authority (aepd.es) if processing is deemed not in accordance with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
AFT DENTAL SYSTEM, S.L., C/ PARÁ DE LA SUERTE 8 LOCAL 5, 41930 SEVILLA, ESPAÑA.
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, through entering the data in the fields and marking the appropriate boxes with an asterisk (*) in the contact forms or presented in downloaded forms, expressly accept in a free and unequivocal way that their data is necessary to attend their request by the provider, being the inclusion of data in the rest of the fields voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Manager is accurate and that is responsible to communicate any modification thereof.
The MANAGER informs and specifically guarantees Users that their personal data will not be communicated to third parties whatsoever. Moreover, whenever any kind of cession of personal data were to be made, the specific, informed and unequivocal consent of the users would be requested in advance. All the data requested via the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimum service to users. In the event that all the data are not given, the Manager does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be entirely adapted to users’ needs.
In accordance with current regulations regarding personal data protection, the MANAGER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations to the data processing that he/she is responsible of. The Manager processes the data in a lawful, fair and transparent way in relation to the Interested party. The processing of personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in connection with the data processing aims.
The MANAGER guarantees that appropriate technical and organization measure have been implemented to comply with the safety measures set out in GDPR to protect the User’s rights and freedoms and that he/she has appropriately informed them about how to exercise those